CPR is a life skill that more and more people need to have. Indeed, teachers, educators, firefighters, police and many others who have public-facing jobs are now required to have up-to-date CPR training every few years. Where can you find fun, convenient CPR classes? Well, right here at CPR/AED Training. We offer CPR classes in our convenient Fremont locations plus we have satellite locations in Dublin and Danville. We can even come to your business or organization to offer you CPR training classes. If you’re required to have CPR training and get CPR certification, call us today. Our CPR training meets most CE (Continuing Education) requirements.
What does a CPR Class Entail?
- Introduction: What is CPR and why does CPR Matter?
- Regulatory Requirements: Overview to industries that require CPR certification (as well as potentially BLS, ACLS, and AED training) and Why.
- Being Prepared. What to do in an emergency. Calling 911 and getting help on the way. Working with bystanders.
- Basics of CPR Training in Theory. Visuals and overviews to what CPR is and how it works.
- CPR Training: Hands-on work with CPR ‘dummies’ so that each class member gets hands-on experience.
- BLS Training: Basic Life Support Training
- ACLS Training: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Training
- AED Training: Automated External Defibrillator Training
- Summary and Overview.
- Certification in CPR
What is CPR?
We offer CPR Training Classes in our Fremont, California, facility as well as at our Dublin and Danville / San Ramon satellite locations. But what is CPR? CPR stands for ‘Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation’ and is an emergency life-saving procedure performed when a person’s heart stops beating. Immediate CPR given to a victim can double or triple chances that they survive after a cardiac arrest or ‘heart attack’ as it is commonly called. CPR aims to keep the blood flow active, even partially, and extends the timeline until trained medical personnel can arrive on scene. Knowing CPR and being certified in CPR means that you will be able to provide this life-saving service. Here are the basic steps as explained by the American Heart Association:
- Recognize that a cardiac arrest is occurring and call 911 to summon medical aid immediately.
- Begin early CPR as provided and instructed in our CPR training classes.
- Begin rapid defibrillation.
- Start basic and advanced emergency medical services.
- Provide advanced life support and post-cardiac arrest care.
According to the American Heart Association, this five-step process or ‘Chain of Survival’ can improve the chances of survival and recovery for victims of cardiac arrest. If you’re looking for best-in-class CPR training here in Fremont or in nearby communities like Union City or Newark, or you’re close to one of our satellite CPR training facilities in Danville / San Ramon, or Dublin, please contact us today. Classes are forming now, and we also offer CPR training onsite at your business or organization. CPR training saves lives, and those of us who live in the East Bay owe it to our friends and neighbors to become CPR-certified today.
Classes Forming Now: Your Options
We have many options if you are seeking a CPR class here in Fremont, California, or at our satellite facilities in Danville and Dublin/San Ramon. The first option for a CPR class, is to come into a scheduled class. Call us today to find out our schedule of classes and sign up over the phone. Alternatively, our CPR trainers are able to do custom trainings at business locations. Whether your business is in Fremont, Union City, or Newark or perhaps in Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton or even San Ramon, we can come to us. A customized CPR class is a great option if you’re an educational institution or a business that has more than one person who needs a CPR class. Classes can be customized to teach just what your team needs to know and are affordable.