BLS Training (Basic Life Support) is a life skill that more and more people need to have. Indeed, teachers, educators, firefighters, police and many others who have public-facing jobs are now required to have up-to-date BLS training every few years. Where can you find fun, convenient BLS classes? Well, right here at CPR/AED Training. We offer BLS classes in our convenient Fremont locations plus we have satellite locations in Dublin and Danville. We can even come to your business or organization to offer you BLS training classes. If you’re required to have BLS training and get BLS certification, call us today. Our BLS training meets most CE (Continuing Education) requirements.
What does a BLS Class Entail?
- Introduction: What is Basic Life Support training and why does BLS Matter?
- Regulatory Requirements: Overview to industries that require BLS certification (as well as potentially CPR, ACLS, and AED training) and Why.
- Being Prepared. What to do in an emergency. Calling 911 and getting help on the way. Working with bystanders.
- Basics of BLS Training in Theory. Visuals and overviews to what BLS is and how it works.
- CPR Training: Hands-on work with CPR ‘dummies’ so that each class member gets hands-on experience.
- BLS Training: Basic Life Support Training
- ACLS Training: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Training
- AED Training: Automated External Defibrillator Training
- Summary and Overview.
- Certification in BLS
What is BLS?
We offer BLS Training Classes in our Fremont, California, facility as well as at our Dublin and Danville / San Ramon satellite locations. But what is BLS? BLS is a more fancy term for CPR training and has come to be associated with Healthcare Provider CPR. It mainly means, therefore, that our CPR training meets the required standards of the healthcare industry. Different industries require different standards. Call us and discuss your industry and we can clarify which BLS class you need to take.
Classes Forming Now: Your Options
We have many options if you are seeking a BLS class here in Fremont, California, or at our satellite facilities in Danville and Dublin/San Ramon. The first option for a BLS class, is to come into a scheduled class. Call us today to find out our schedule of classes and sign up over the phone. Alternatively, our BLS trainers are able to do custom trainings at business locations. Whether your business is in Fremont, Union City, or Newark or perhaps in Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton or even San Ramon, we can come to us. A customized BLS class is a great option if you’re an educational institution or a business that has more than one person who needs a BLS class. Classes can be customized to teach just what your team needs to know and are affordable.