ACLS Training (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) is a life skill that more and more people need to have. Indeed, teachers, educators, firefighters, police and many others who have public-facing jobs are now required to have up-to-date ACLS training every few years. Where can you find fun, convenient ACLS classes? Well, right here at CPR/AED Training. We offer ACLS classes in our convenient Fremont locations plus we have satellite locations in Dublin and Danville. We can even come to your business or organization to offer you ACLS training classes. If you’re required to have ACLS training and get ACLS certification, call us today. Our ACLS training meets most CE (Continuing Education) requirements.
What does a ACLS Class Entail?
- Introduction: What is ACLS training and why does ACLS Matter?
- Regulatory Requirements: Overview to industries that require ACLS certification (as well as potentially CPR, BLS, and AED training) and Why.
- Being Prepared. What to do in an emergency. Calling 911 and getting help on the way. Working with bystanders.
- Basics of ACLS Training in Theory. Visuals and overviews to what ACLS is and how it works.
- CPR Training: Hands-on work with CPR ‘dummies’ so that each class member gets hands-on experience.
- BLS Training: Basic Life Support Training
- ACLS Training: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Training
- AED Training: Automated External Defibrillator Training
- Summary and Overview.
- Certification in ACLS
What is ACLS?
Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) training offers a set of clinical algorithms for the treatment of life-threatening cardiovascular conditions. ACLS training was originally established in 1974 and has been updated regularly since that time, ensuring healthcare professionals here in the San Francisco Bay Area possess the skills and knowledge to support patients during cardiac arrest, stroke and other emergencies. Today, Advanced cardiovascular life support addresses a number of conditions, including sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), acute coronary syndromes and stroke recognition and treatment. It also focuses on treatment areas such as minimal interruption of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the integration of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) use. In addition, new evidence may lead to better ACLS practices in the future.
ACLS Classes Forming Now: Your Options
We have many options if you are seeking a ACLS class here in Fremont, California, or at our satellite facilities in Danville and Dublin/San Ramon. The first option for a ACLS class, is to come into a scheduled class. Call us today to find out our schedule of classes and sign up over the phone. Alternatively, our ACLS trainers are able to do custom trainings at business locations. Whether your business is in Fremont, Union City, or Newark or perhaps in Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton or even San Ramon, we can come to us. A customized ACLS class is a great option if you’re an educational institution or a business that has more than one person who needs a ACLS class. Classes can be customized to teach just what your team needs to know and are affordable.